A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO: CLEVERTI HITS THE DECADE ON A HIGH NOTE
Mar 5th 2020
In these still early weeks of 2020, we are nothing but proud of Cleverti’s remarkable accomplishments. It’s safe to say that, while we complete 10 years of business activity, Cleverti is stronger than ever!
Following a strategic realignment at the end of 2017, 2018 was a year of transition where we have implemented a new approach and strategy. We reaped the rewards in 2019, where we:
- After a year which ended with a revenue slightly below 1M Euro, more than doubled Cleverti’s turnover in 2019, closing the year with a revenue around 2.2 million.
- Extended our operation to 13 countries and grew significantly within our current clients.
- Reinforced our team with staff growing about 30%.
- Led Cleverti to the Top-100 Best Places to work in Portugal, along with the Top-3 ranking in Software Consultancy.
- Own methodology: Cleverti Care. Aiming for client and co-worker’s success from the first contact with our company, we have designed and implemented Cleverti Care to provide great customer experiences and a path for employee development.
- Top Development Partner in Portugal by Clutch, based on the reviews provided by our valued clients, an evidence to their recognition regarding the work we do together every day.
- Became Microsoft Gold Partners, allowing our clients who are looking for Microsoft-based solutions to benefit from proven competence.
- Renewed our ISO 9001:2015 certification delivering top quality services to our clients.
Much more than the achievements and numbers, we are proud of our people and our clients as the driving force to reach the best results and maintain close, proficient and trusting relationships.
We are eager to see what the future brings and will be here to improve Cleverti’s responsiveness to our client’s challenges and actively contribute for the success of their ventures. We will keep striving to attract, develop and retain proactive, ambitious and competent people to make it happen within a culture of enduring innovation and growth full of confidence in our ability to evolve and still maintain the close, fecund ties with our clients and employees.
Thank you for the opportunity to work with all of you, being your partner in delivering quality software development and testing services geared for your success.
Carlos Coutinho Silva