From May 24 to 26, cleverti will be in Dublin on a double mission: representing Letsgo-On at the European SS&O Week and promoting the company’s IT outsourcing services. The SS&O Week is a key benchmarking, networking & learning platform within shared services and outsourcing, where over 600 attendees and 80 speakers from major organization across the globe are expected.
cleverti is founding member and technology partner of Letsgo-On, a platform of competencies and networking for organizations that plan to establish shared services and outsourcing operations in Portugal, where it is responsible for providing ICT expertise with special focus on outsourced software development and testing. With a nearshore delivery centre in Lisbon, cleverti offers effective and scalable solutions with cross-platform and cross-industry expertise. cleverti has a proven track-record of successful outsourcing cooperation with companies from different mature markets, including Belgium, Germany, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and Switzerland.
From March 7 to 10, cleverti had already represented Letsgo-On at the 20th Annual North American Shared Services & Outsourcing Week in Orlando.
Letsgo-On is a platform of networking and expertise in the field of Service Centres, Shared Services and Outsourcing, offering specialized advisory, guidance and services to organizations that plan to establish operations in Portugal. Letsgo-On is comprised by a group of complementary partners which can assist over the entire process, from initial assessments to full operation.
Letsgo-On can help:
- Finding the best location for your operation
- Creating customized solutions for your real estate needs
- Recruiting, training and managing specialized human resources
- Fulfilling your IT needs from infrastructure to valued-added IT services
- Providing access to the best knowledge, education and research available within your business area
- Offering information and legal guidance on incentives and competitive advantages
Learn more about Letsgo-On here