End-to-end approach to software testing assuring high-quality software with shorter product release cycles
Software failure at critical stages has high repair costs and can cause major damage on business as well as on customer confidence. Thorough software testing is vital especially in the case of business-critical systems. Product quality is priority in software development as customers are more demanding and have a more volatile loyalty due to the huge variety of solutions available. Software applications must be released on multiple platforms and can potentially have thousands of users. Increased exposure and scrutiny widely increases the costs of delivering defective software. Repercussions can reach up to business viability. Still, reconciling speed, coverage and heterogeneity of testing with available internal resources can be tricky. Outsourcing software testing to cleverti allows you to comprehensively test applications and reduce the chance of undiscovered defects, faster and without neglecting core competence areas.
Why outsource testing to cleverti?
- End-to-end approach to software testing
- Advanced test models and test case design combined with rigorous metrics to provide you with higher software quality and improved testing productivity
- Service levels tailored to your specific needs
- Capacity to undertake your testing routine or assume parts of it integrating with your internal team
- QA Engineers with international certifications
Functional testing guarantees that your software complies with design specifications. When performing functional tests, we test the expected functionality of your software against its business and functional requirements. Functional testing may be performed manually but can and generally ought to be complemented with automation testing.
Non-functional testing checks the requirements that state how your software system or application must operate. It is performed with the aid of testing tools created for this specific purpose.
Test automation, automation testing, automated testing are different names that describe the same process – the use of software tools to test your applications before release. Test automation allows us to automate several tasks throughout your Software Testing Life Cycle, providing higher capacity, speed, coverage and cost-effectiveness. We can automate functional and non-functional tests.
- Reduced chance of human error
- Capacity to run regression tests and better support new releases providing good functional and non-functional coverage of released features
- Decreased costs and shorter time-to-market since time to run tests will be improved
- Tests always accessible to be executed independently of human resources availability
- Eliminates potential compromises due to lack of time such as:
- Reduction of the testing scope
- Reduction of testing cycles